суббота, 7 марта 2009 г.

It is almost 2 am, and I am, of course, not sleeping in the city that never sleeps.

For a while, I had been trying to find the proper words to say about the tragic and irreplaceable loss that shocked us and broke our hearts yesterday. Despite the fact that I largely failed and that I am by no means the right person for this, I would still like to say that all of us here in Moscow are grieving deeply for the loss of a truly exceptional member of our Conn family, and are joining the prayers for Elizabeth's soul that resonate in the hearts of her family members and numerous friends. Althought I did not have the privilege of knowing her, I found her volunteer work all over the world not only inspiring, but also representing the values our school cherishes in the finest possible way. She was an example to all of us, and her loss will never be replaced. May peace rest upon her soul, and may God give courage and strength to her family members and friends to endure through these heartbreaking times.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий